Back to back losses never hurt so bad. Well, only because we tasted a win streak. Just a few thoughts I have after tonight's (pretty much season ender after seeing KC win, AGAIN)
1. Good God. We need a consistent QB. If not, just to be consistent with ONE. Did Zach Miller not play? Is there anything in Bruce's repertoire besides the short dump off or chuck it up and pray Ford can miracle catch another one? Maybe the best answer at QB is to invest in the offensive line (draft/free agency), continue to develop our young wideouts, and stick with the guys on the roster. I don't know.
2. Walter McFadden needs to be cut. NOW.
3. Our offensive line has no clue how to block vs the 3-4. Bush had success vs the Bolts earlier this season, but the past 2 weeks we've just been running into a brick wall.
4. Is Louis Murphy pouting because of his lost job or did he just forget how to block downfield? He won me over forever vs the Eagles last year. I saw him several times today just get shed by a safety giving up a possibility at serious YAC.
5. Jacoby Ford is a MANIAC. How about a few votes for offensive Rookie Of the Year.
6. Nnamdi lost his cape. At least for this one game he did. Forgive me for being so spoiled as to NOT remember the last time he looked so, dare I say, average?
7. What the hell happened to that "Cutting it loose attitude"? What? We get a couple wins and all of a sudden we've got something to lose? Bullshit.
8. Our safeties are terrible in coverage. I completely forgot Brandon Marshall was on the Phins roster. I'm just watching the game and say to myself, "Damn, Miami is stacked at receiver".
I have more, but still going over numbers 1-8 on this list and getting angry. I think I'll just watch the Andre Johnson/Finnegan incident a few more times and go to bed. I hate that bastard. If for no other reason than he upstaged Roethlisberger last week as being the highlight punk of the season.