Random thoughts from my brain:
1. Preseason is for figuring out who makes your team, not whether your team will succeed or fail. I recall the Lions going 4-0 in preseason before sucking out loud in the Ofer season. I might be wrong. My brain doesn't always recall things correctly.
2. Explain why the following players are still on the roster-Erik Pearstobegettingpancakedagain, Johnnie Leeryofgettinghit Higgins, Stanford ohlooktheregoesareceiverwasisupposedtocoverhimdamnmybad Routt.
3. LaMarr Houston was a confusing pick by The Godfather Al. Until now. He's overtaking Mike Mitchell as my favorite player. Who would win between him and Cable? To the victor goes the opportunity to kick Randy Hanson's lifeless corpse.
4. This year we go 8-8 or 9-7. Our offense will be decent, our D will annihilate. Next year we slay all comers.
5. Dallas's site is called Blogging the Boys. That's almost as creepy as Jimmy Johnson's Extenze commercial.
6. DHB, to be successful this year in my book your stats should look like this-45 catches, 765 yards, 17.0 ypc.
7. The burden that bears no name is gone. After watching his interview, I almost felt bad for him. What a waste.
8. For one week, again, I can fully hate Jay Cutler. It's Christmas in August.
9. I will almost feel bad about the impending destruction of the Donkeys. And then my inner Tatum will rise up and assassinate that feeling.
10. My prediction for the game-Raiders 21, teddybears 3. Just because I hate Mike Martz. And Cutler.
And one final query for all those who bleed Silver and Black. Who is a player flying under the Rai-dar that we could get for a mid or late round pick who would make an impact for us?
85 votes total