Hmm...many interesting things going on in here. What rattles in my empty brain this week?
1. We get to play the Niners this week. Fortunately Alex Smith is still the QB. I hereby declare him Dilfer Jr.
2. Unrelated story: Quizno's makes damn good subs. Their commercials still suck.
3. I have a deep-seated hatred of Erik Pears.
4. An NBA player once refused a trade to the Jazz. His reason? "You go live in f***ing Utah".
5. Kyle Boller leaves me torn. On one hand, he wears the Silver and Black. On the other hand, he's bangin either the ugliest chick or the best post-op. Al, can you cut him and take this issue away?
6. There is a rumor going around that Haynesworth might get the Javon Walker treatment because he doesn't buy into Shanahan's coaching. Either way this works out, both might look smart. A surprise given the people involved.
7. Speaking of Boller, can anyone name a ProBowl QB from Cal not named Aaron Rodgers in any given era of football?
8. Another one for you: who might get cut by another team that we can pick up? Please don't say Victor Cruz. Coughlin has a mancrush on him. He's already offered one of his daughters to him.
9. The Cable Guy needs a new nickname. An off the wall one.
10. Henceforth, all players who have bad games will be referred to as Ja(name). Example: JaStanford, JaPears. This will be confusing if Jacoby Ford has a bad game. Sorry JaKe.