Hey nation! the final preseason game is today and even though its the least important of all preseason games, i will still watch it cuz i love seeing the silver and black. Also this is that last game where i can analyze where we need to improve before the regular season so to me, its very important.
today what im looking for is as follows:
- Can the offensive line hold their own and give the quarterback some time and create holes for the run game?
- can the run game take advantage of those holes and create huge plays?
- who will show themselves as the back that will split carries with RUN DMC. Cartwright or Bennett?
- can we get some consistency with offensive drives instead of just one good drive and two very latedrives?
- will Routt continue to impress in coverage and become the nickel corner?
- will the raiders defense be able to penetrate and cause pressure on the quarterback?
- will McClain continue to shoe poise in the middle and stop opposing tight ends?
- will our run defense be solid this time?
- who will win? Walter Mcfadden or Golden Tate?
-can travis goethal stay in beast mode?
- who will lead in sacks/tackles?
- and will the raiders dominate?
So nation, feel free to answer any of these questions or make one yourself! this is just to put some ideas in your heads to get us fired up for this final game! GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!1
Who will be the raider player of the game?
Bruce Gradkowski (25 votes)
Kyle Boller (2 votes)
Stanford Routt (0 votes)
Jared Veldheer (1 vote)
Rock Cartwright (0 votes)
Michael Bennett (3 votes)
Rolando McClain (3 votes)
Lamarr Houston (2 votes)
Travis Goethal (1 vote)
Zach "THE ATTACK" Miller (0 votes)
who cares, its just preseason! (9 votes)
46 total votes