After not watching the game due to my JaComputer (named after other things ineffective and best served in a pile of trash) deciding not to turn on, thereby forcing me to watch the horrendous game involving JaMarkUs Sanchez and what I thought was the Patriots until they decided to be like their fans and leave at halftime. Obviously I have thoughts about the game. Read the always insightful recap for the info, watched the highlights when they showed them.
1. Bruce Gradkowski, you are the F***ing Man.
2. I really want to say Dmac is the man after two very solid games. If he does it again next week, I will.
3. DHB can actually catch the ball this year, assuming he is thrown to.
4. Erik Pears off the roster makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
6. Two teams I really hoped would suck giant donkey scrotums (no donkeys were harmed making this comment), the Dallas littleboys and the Minnesota BrettFavreShow, are 0-2. ESPN and NFL Network are forced to recall their pRomos and replace them with coverage of the International Lawn Darts World Championship.
7. Dream Title Matchup-DeathRo vs. Floyd Mayweather in a UFC fight. Floyd lands hits, buts loses on a wicked takedown followed by submission choke.
8. John Marshall is safe...for now.
9. After suffering through the slaughter that was Manning bowl 2, I wonder if Eli will ever hit puberty.
10. What good does being able to throw the ball 60 yards do if you take so long to do it you lose the opportunity to do so? Ja*****ell supporters, take note. If you think I meant Campbell then you deciphered it better than I did. I can't tell the difference.
11. The AFC West went undefeated today. Raiders in last place due to new "alphabet rule" installed by commisioner.
12. Predicted headline: "Cable's substantial ass saved by Polish Bulldog".
13. Predicted score v. Cardinals:18-14, Raiders, in a game so ugly you might call it the #1 pick in 2007.
As always, opinions don't matter. That's right, opinions here are like the chokers in the postseason. Enjoy.