This is a somewhat rambling list of what I want to happen. Odds are, if most of this happens, the Raiders are Super Bowl contenders.
1. DMC, go buy these. Scratch that, buy EVERYONE on offense these.
2. Carson Palmer, meet Gary Patterson. Gary, meet Carson Palmer. Gary is going to help you keep those turnovers down and work on your decision-making.
3. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP THE PENALTIES. We give teams more than the equivalent of a full scoring drive in penalty yardage every game. Guess what our record would be if every team we played had scored 7 less points? 10-6. We'd be in the playoffs.
4. New training and conditioning staff. It's sad when you have 10+ on the injury report every week without fail. Losing a starter hurts. Losing the backup and third string in addition is killer.
5. Get a real DC to replace Breezy. One who isn't certifiably insane.
7. Slap Rolando McClain upside the head a couple times and get him to cover better (A defensive scheme where an MLB isn't covering the best receiver in the league helps - See #5). A backup who isn't an embarrassment to the MLB position would help.
8. Stanford, keep your hands to yourself. Not quite so grabby. Do that and you're an elite corner.
9. Tackling. Tackling and third down defense.