I thought since we have 2 weeks before the season starts we could all put on our fortune-teller hats and whip out the crystal balls. At the beginning of every season I make predictions about how the season will turn out. Honestly, I don't normally do so well. This year, I thought I would give all of you a place to post your own predictions, and if possible, maybe Levi can repost this at the end of the season.
Anyway, I have it broke down into 4 sections:
1. The Raider's final regular season record.
2. Offensive prediction. Anything relating to the offense.
3. Defensive prediction. Anything relating to the defense.
4. Grab your balls prediction. This one is a "put down the purse, put on your man pants & nut up" prediction. Show the nation your balls of steel with this one.
So here is mine:
2. DMac with 2000 all-purpose yards.
3. Raider D top 10 against the run.
4. Dennis Allen is HC of the year.
I am curious what you all predict. Again, I hope Levi can repost this at the end of the season so everyone will see that I was 100% correct. haha.