Expect the Raiders to trade back as much as possible. This is just a simulation of what Reggie might try to do.
1. KC: Star Lotulelei. Andy Reid probably won't want to start out using his first pick on a risky gamble. They drafted a NT last year but no one knows what kind of defense they will be running in KC and Reid always had a 4-3 in Philly.
2. Jags: Jarvis Jones. It's going to be a pass rusher just which one is the question. I think it will be Jones.
3. Rams: Luke Joeckel. Rams need a top tackle and Joeckel is the best in the class maybe the best of the last 3. Protecting Bradford is the goal next year.
4. Eagles: Taylor Lewan OT Michigan
5. Lions: Bjoern Werner DE FSU
6. Browns: Damontre Moore DE A&M
7. Cards: Jake Mathews OT A&M
8. Bills: Te'O MLB Notre Dame
9. Jets: Barkevious Mingo OLB LSU
10.Titans: Dee Milliner CB Bama
11.SD: Eric FIsher OT Central Michigan
12.Miami: Keenan Allen WR CAL
13.TB: Jonathan Banks CB MIss St.
14. Carolina: Jon Hankins NT OSU
15. NO: Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
16. Oakland Raiders trade to Buffalo Bills for their 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 2nd in 2014
16. Buffalo: Geno Smith QB WVU. Buffalo gets their leader on Offense and Defense.
17. Pitt: Dion jordan Oregon OLB
18. Dallas: John Jenkins NT Georgia
19. NYG: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
20. Bears: Chance Warmack OG Bama
21. Cincy: Sam Montgomery DE LSU
22. Oakland: Alex Okafor 6-4/265 DE Texas
Ask Oregon St fans about Okafor. Pretty much won Texas the game and ended their season. He has lots of passing rushing moves and finds ways to hit the QB. He can stand up in 3-4 as well.
So The Raiders finish the 1st round with their Pass rusher while adding 3 more picks this year and a 2nd next year.
2nd Round: Alec Ogletree 6-3/240 LB Georgia
Very quick and aggressive LB. He can play all 3 spots.
3rd Round: Oday Aboushi, 6-6/310 OT, Virginia
Would be an upgrade day 1 from Barnes.
3rd Round: Brandon Jenkins, 6-3/260 DE, Florida State
Was a star his junior year and broke his foot week 1 of his senior season. Could be a huge steal. He does have the athleticism to stand up in the 3-4.
4th Round: Andrew Jackson, ILB 6-1/260 Western Kentucky
He's a leader on his team. He can also lay wood.
4th Round: Tyrann Mathieu S, LSU (Trade DHB to Detroit for a 4th and 5th next year)
Some off the field issues but a huge low risk-high reward. Instantly makes the secondary better and replaces Gio. Huff could move back to FS but maybe the Honey Badger will sway Reggie to keep Huff at CB or get rid of him altogether.
5th Round: Daniel McCullers, 6-8/360 DT, Tennessee
Huge NT. Might need to lose a little weight.
6th Round: Larry Black, Jr. 6-2/310 DT, Indiana ez
Dez Bryant will take Seymour's job and Larry Black Jr. will compete to take Bryant's job as a key rotational inside linemen.
7th Round: Montori Hughes, DT 6-4/330 Tennessee-Martin
Got kicked off Tennessee but has nice stats. I'd like to see what he has in camp. Would give us another NT.
With this draft and 1-2 key free agents with some depth players we could see some real improvements.This draft also will allow DA and JT to be multiple on defense. CB, G, and WR should be taken care of through free agency.
What do you think?