I've been reading a few posts that have been calling out Reggie and DA. And it seems that anyone who even questions the job they are doing is somehow a Troll?
Well I certainly am an outspoken loudmouth RAIDER LOVER, but I didn't
1. decide to fire Hue.
2. decide to jettison Hue’s offense, the best we had since Trestman and Gannon.
3. decide to hire DA.
4. decide to bring in Krapp and the ZBS
5. decide to let Satele and Barksdale go
6. decide to move WIZ 2.0 to C
7. decide to sign Briesel instead of DL help
8. decide to sign to washed up DBs
9. decide to waste the 2nd half of last season by keeping Pryor listed as the #3 behind Leinhart
10. decide to trade 2 picks for a muscle challenged pipsqueak
11. decide to trade a better QB for lesser picks than it took to get the pipsqueak
12. pay the pipsqueak more money and anoint him the starter before even seeing him play.
13. ignore the work the Kid was doing in the off season to get better throwing the ball.
14. waste 4th round picks in consecutive years on terrible players
15. take a CB with an exploded aorta above a stud Star DL or Pass Rusher
Get my Drift? That's a lot of mistakes by 2 inexperienced guys.I don’t expect perfection, but I do expect to bat at least .500…hell .300 would be better than this regime has done.
Football games can't be won during the offseason, but they sure as hell can be lost!
The smartest thing Reggie & DA could have done last year would have been to keep Hue's offense, since they kept Al Saunders who helped him design it.
5 and 15 from 16 and 16 don't happen by accident.
I'm all for Reggie getting the full 5 years of his contract.
DA...I'm ready to see you find employment elsewhere.