There are so many reports that we will not be competitive for a few years. I get that we are in rebuilding and we have an ass ton of dead money and we got rid of a few starters from the previous years. Yes we went 8-8 for two years in a row then dropped to 4-12. None of this is any indication that we can not and will not be competitive.
Offense Last year everyone was wondering how pretty much the same players dropped so much production. Most of this was Scheme/ injury/ and Coaching miscues such as play-calling and how to use a players strengths.
- DHB as much as I liked his work ethic and downfield blocking- He can be replaced probably Criner and or Streater
- Myers- Love the guy but where was the blocking and Aus can be a receiving threat.
- Coaching Staff- Knapp and Pollack
- Palmer- Good QB Interception at key points drove me, but this was a money thing and provides a realistic competition at QB
- Coaching Staff- Olson and Sparano, plus D.A. experience
- Flynn- This will force Flynn or Pryor to put up or shut up. They both want the starting job and will fight hard for it. This is best for everyone
- Dez Bryant, Seymour, Kelly, Tollefson, Huff, McClain, Wheeler, Mitchell, Shaugessy- One can argue that only a few really hurt because they had significant play time. Wheeler, Kelly, Bryant, Huff. Seymour, Tollefson, Shaugnessy, McClain and to some extent Mitchell. were not helping last year and not much the year prior.