After being a member for a long time, I have concluded the following as reasons why you may be a Pryor Hater. Beware, you could have any one of these symptoms:
1. You think Pryor needs to improve more in some areas.
2. You listen to what Pryor has to say, and believe what he says, even though his statements contradict those of the Pryor Fan Club.
3. You thought Pryor showed potential in the game against the Chargers, without the word's "great" and "better than Palmer."
4. You acknowledge Pryor strengths, and anything that he could improve on.
5. You have supported Flynn at one point
6. You don't think the coaching staff has a conspiracy against Pryor starting
7. You don't have the "world against you" attitude.
8. You don't think Pryor is a great QB yet.
9. You acknowledge that Pryor had a good 3rd preseason game, and that he should be the starting QB, but you did not have this opinion last year.
10. When Pryor fans tell you you are a Pryor hater.