Hey! Do you like NFL Game day? Do you like FREE NFL Game day? Yeah, I said free. That means no more shitty quality videos from firstrowsports.eu and no more tons of ads. I know I sound like the biggest promoter right now but this worked for me, I'm watching a game right now in HD. Just follow these instructions and I promise that you won't be disappointed.
I want to give credit where credit is due. I found this on the oakland raiders subreddit (reddit.com/r/oaklandraiders) and this was posted by user twitchosx, I am but a messenger. So if you see him around you can thank him for this.
Now this is quite simple. NFL Gameday is free...in the Netherlands. So here we go: '
1) Add the extension "Hola Unblocker" to your browser. I use Chrome.
2) Go to the site: https://gamepass.nfl.com
3) Once there, click the "Hola Unblocker" flame and switch to the Netherlands.
4) The site will now reload, unblocked.
5) Now click a game. A popup will open.
6) Now this is where I had to get creative.Mine would only buffer. Forever. So I copied the pop-up link, and pasted it in a Chrome tab.
7) Wait for it to load, and start to buffer again.
8) Now switch Hola Unblocker "Back to US"
9) Site will reload and BOOM. NFL Gameday