With all the hate going on with Pryor, it's equal opportunity time for Clay Foot. Want to know if you suffer from delusions of "grand err"? Without further adieu, here are the warning signs for Flynnatic Syndrome
1) You can't count higher than two. Which is why you believe Flynn has had a perfect career.
2) The picture of Reggie McKenzie in the den is bigger than the picture of your spouse/partner.
3) You love watching moss grow. Especially in the winter.
4) You firmly believe that Reggie firmly believes that Flynn is the next Aaron Rodgers and that's good enough for you.
5) Ever since the trade, you've spent the offseason watching highlights of Flynn's career. All two games.
6) You still believe Pryor should be converted to wide receiver.
7) Preseason performance means nothing. Unless we're evaluating Pryor.
8) You believe Pryor is the only quarterback on the team making inaccurate throws.
9) You believe that Matt will make a great mentor when we draft a franchise QB.
10) After defending his career backup status by pointing out that he was backup to Aaron Rodger and Russell Wilson, you proceed to cite Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson's stats as if Flynn could have done the same thing.
And finally, if you have called out Matt's name while making love to someone (not named Matt), you're definitely Flynnatical.