1. Jacksonville Jaguars - Like the Raiders, they're a team that has a lot of holes to fill and a lot of money to do it. I expect them to set the bar for pass rushers and aggressively pursue Greg Hardy, Michael Johnson, Michael Bennett, and Brian Orakpo.
2. Cleveland Browns - They have a lot of cap space, you would think it would be easy for them to resign Alex Mack, but there is a chance that he's looking to move on after everything that's happened there, Mack is definitely going to cost at least $8 million to sign, especially after the deal Ryan Kalil got.
3. Chicago Bears - At one time they had a lot of cap space until they locked up Jay Cutler, Tim Jennings, Matt Slauson, and Robbie Gould. And they have the cap flexibility and enough money to lock up Henry Melton, but there's a good chance he could be had for the right price.
4. Indianapolis Colts - They have some cap space but they have issues along the offensive line and WR corps, they won't be targeting the same players as the Raiders, outside of perhaps Alex Mack.
5. Buffalo Bills - They have some cap space, at least $8-10 million of it is going to be tied up in trying to re-sign their safety, Jairus Byrd, but with a team ranked near the bottom in run defense, they will be targeting one of the DT's.
6. Miami Dolphins - They have cap space and a need for a LT, I expect Branden Albert to sign there at a deal around $9 million per season. And I don't think they'll let Brent Grimes get away, expect him to be franchised.
7. Washington Redskins - They have a lot of money and not a lot of draft picks, they might be the most aggressive team in free agency, they'll try to re-sign Brian Orakpo and go after one of the top corners on the market, which will raise the bar for players like Aquib Talib, Brent Grimes and Alterraun Verner to $10-12 million.