1. Jadeveon Clowney ( rare talent doesn't come around but maybe every 10 years) would provide a fierce pass rush with Houston. That's the only reason why, but it don't think Reggie pull the trigger even if clowney is there, based on Reggie prior high character choices, and clowney may not fit that mold. (sign Greg hardy)
B. jake Matthews OT Texas am, Greg Robinson OT auburn. (We need oline help and veldheer is coming off surgery and will be a free agent.) bottom line is it would upgrade our oline. Plug Watson in as rt or right guard and Robinson as left tackle move veldeer to right tackle. Sign Alex Mack to center and move wis to lg, now that would be a dominant line.
2. Aaron Donald dt/de, Pitt. (This guy is a beast, trust me.) check him out on YouTube. We need to upgrade our dline, walker and sims aren't elite talent, sims is better but walker is IMO more of a back up. If Aaron Donald is gone by then, perhaps Kony Ealy DE from Miss. Now depending on how the first round goes, for example if we do nab clowney and then in the 2nd round Donald and ealy are both gone, then I wouldn't mind the best rated mauler guard gabe Jackson OG from Mississippi st.
3. Deone Buccanon S from Washington st. (Hard hitting ball hawk) local kid. Has a huge wingspan. Would be nice to groom under wooodsons last year, could contribute on special teams, we need a big physical presence but a ball hawk. If he is gone then loucheiz purifoy CB from Floridia st. This player is a triple threat, kick returner, wr, and CB. Good man and zone coverage, excellent speed.
4. Daniel McCullers DT from Tennessee st. This guy is huge, 6"8 360 pounds, with good agility and he is stout and in shape, not slop. We need to plug the middle and make runners run toward the sidelines this guy will do that for us. If he is gone then deandre Coleman DT from Cal.
6. Andrew Jackson LB, from w.kentucky, 6"1. 260 pounds, this guy is a thumper, from the same town as Ray Lewis, and he plays like him, I'm not sure why he isn't rated higher, he will probably be gone by the sixth round, I'm thinking he will be taken in the 4th round.
7. Aaron Lynch DE from S. Florida 6"6 262 pounds, excellent pass rusher. Started out at Notre Dame then transferred.
you maybe not agree with the picks but I'm just going to say this, we don't need to draft a QB in this draft, we need to upgrade our lines to be dominate first plus that will give either mcgloin and prior to progress and maybe we pick up a veteran QB, like Michael Vick , or Mark Sanchez oh and I don't care about any haters, I like dogs too, but it doesn't mean I don't know how to forgive somebody and don't act like your perfect or never made mistakes in your life, save it. We need to build our depth and make our oline and dline dominate, and return to a power dominate run game. Oh and we can find gems as Wr in ufa Ala streater. Watkins is overrated and is no megatron so I'm not spending a high pick on a Wr because I'm desperate. Defense wins championships!, just ask Omaha! Omaha! Manning, who was outscoring most opponents by a large margin but when they faced a stingy defense, what happened? Wake up my raider nation. Ask for a top defense that stops people and an offense that runs over people. If we sign Alex Mack and Greg hardy in free ageny then I'm happy. Also if we trade down in the first round then it will be good for us to, that's if we aren't going to get either clowney, Matthews or Robinson.