1. Best scenario for Oakland is to trade down possibly with the Vikings at #8 or the rams( rams have two first round picks) at #13 and pick DT Aaron Donald. If Oakland doesn't trade out then pick OT Greg Robinson or OT Jake Matthews.
2. OG Xavier-Su'a-FILO, Oakland needs a very good guard, not sure Brisel or Nix are strong enough.
B. ( if oakland trades down) extra pick RB Lache-Seastrunk Baylor
3. SS Deone Buccanon, Oakland needs to upgrade this position. Remember Eric Turner? R.I.P.
b. loucheiz purifoy CB from Floridia st. (Only if buccanon is gone already)
4. Daniel McCullers DT from Tennessee st or Caraun Reid DT ( showed strong rush in senior bowl, 2 sacks)
6. Andrew Jackson LB, from w.kentucky,
7. Aaron Lynch DE from S. Florida 6"6 262 pounds, excellent pass rusher. Started out at Notre Dame then transferred
7. Keith McGill CB Utah ( extra pick for the Palmer trade).
The most important emphasis in this draft IMO for Oakland is to come out with one of the top OT if not trading down, however if so, then DT, Oakland doesn't have any star DTs and Aaron Donald reminds me of John Randle, remember him? That crazy freak from the Vikings, he was undersized but he had a great motor, very strong, and backed up his war painted face with sacks, I really hope Oakland gets Aaron Donald.
Secondly, Oakland needs to upgrade their OG position too, so pick up a quality guard in the early rounds, one that grades out strong especially in power run blocking. Lastly, Oakland needs to develop young DE, for the future, therefore it's important for depth and a strong rotation. Further, GM Mckenzie has done a good job of finding talent in the later rounds or as udfa, ala streeter, hopefully he can continue to find these hidden gems, more wr and rbs.