I'm just going out on a limb here & assume we trade down in the draft for an extra 2nd or 3rd. Maybe even trade down in the 2nd for an extra 4th or get a 5th.
1) Aaron Donald or Ra'shede Hageman - Whoever we get, we NEED a DT that can start right away.
*Depending on compensation*
2) David Yankey - Can play Guard or Tackle, good Run & Pass blocker.
3) Ka'deem Carey - We have an unproven stable of RBs & I'm pretty sure McFadden is out of Oakland. Carey was the best RB in the country 2 years straight with little talent around him.
3) Gabe Jackson - Pashos & Barnes are getting old & Lucas Nix is awful. Plan for the future.
4)Morgan Breslin - We might not return a single DE next season. He has 1st or early 2nd round potential & only slipped this far because of injury.
4) Rashaad Reynolds - Jenkins shouldn't be resigned, Checkwa will never be a starter. We need help at CB.
6) Jalen Saunders - Will bring excitement to a lackluster Kick/Punt return game & will bring depth at WR. Played WR at Fresno State & Oklahoma.
7) Caraun Reid - An underrated player with smarts & he plays DT. What more could you ask for this late?!
7) Aaron Colvin - Mid-round CB who also only slipped far because of injury more than deserves a late pick.
FA) Keith Price - Adds depth & athleticism at QB
FA) Marquis Flowers - Can play both OLB or S