Love this kid's tenacity, work ethic, dedication, personality...a born Raider.
- Walk-on to Scholarship Player
- Risk taker
- Ability to play multiple positions
- Loves contact
- Loves being physical
- Willing to outwork every other guy on the team
- Waking up at 2am to prepare his body
- Smart enough to see that he may not have a future at Guard...so he becomes a fullback
- The beard
- The bleeding
- Like Jon Ritchie with a little more crazy in him
- Willing to sacrifice everything for the game
This is a kid you spend a 7th on, IMO. Every team needs guys that just have absurd talent. And every team needs at least 5 or 6 guys like this that set the tone for how the team prepares week in and week out. A kid like this...a Casius Marsh...a Jordan Zumwalt...these are guys that may not have the most talent but you know they are going to outwork everyone, there going to hit the other guy until he breaks and find a way to impact their the game.
These are the kind of guys that when it's crunch time...they stand up...look death in the face...and say.
Not today muthafucka...Not Today.
Which 3rd day player would you like to see the Raider's reward with a phone call?
'This is Mark Davis, are you ready give us everything you've got, are you ready to be a Raider?'