Here we find ourselves, in the early part of April, with the initial frenzy of Free Agency winding down. I think most of us need a respite from what we've been through. I want to congratulate all of Raider Nation for all of your hard work getting to this point of the offseason. Lord knows it hasn't been easy. Also, I think it's been too long that I've posted some non-sensical non-football related tripe. So, going against any sane person's better judgement, I offer this poll in all of its glory and poor taste (Levi, I know you reserve the right to wipe it from the face of this Blog and admonish me accordingly, and I totally respect that...but don't do it.)
We are all desperate for some football, any football. It's gotten so bad that I am reading NFL.com, ESPN, and some other sports websites that insist on passing for sports news. But an amazing thing happened along the way. I discovered that there are some true hotties out there reporting news on the sports we love. And with that introduction, to a post that Brent Musberger insisted I write, please vote for your favorite sports reporting hottie.
And the candidates are:
1. Sara Carbonero: Telecinco Spanish Reporter...nuff said!
2. Carrie Milbank: NHL Hockey/Former Texans Cheerleader
3. Melanie Collins: Dude, I have NO idea what this chick reports on...she's HOT dammit! Ok, ok, she does some Big 10 stuff. Whatever...
4. Shana Hiatt: Umm, poker, I think...I'm not sure it matters...
5. Inez Sainz: TV Azteca. Uh, sorry I didn't get her face in this one..no, really, sorry.
6. Leeann Tweeden: Really? No, really??? Do you really care what she reports on? Oh, you do? Ok, she reports on grass fires in Montana. Told you you didn't really care...
Hi, I'm Brent PervBurger and I approve this post!
First, I'd like to apologize to all of the sensitive Raider fans I have offended, no animals were harmed in the writing of this post. Secondly, I'd more earnestly like to apologize for not getting more hotties with LESS clothing on in this poll.