We are in the home stretch of the top 32 draft board. After the last vote, we have the best 24 in the order you chose. Four prospects were added to the list from this group - Odell Beckham Jr, Kony Ealy, Brandin Cooks, and Louis Nix.
The board is looking pretty good and the votes are still pretty tight at this point with another tier of no one over 20%. The top vote getter was Beckham Jr with 19%, then Ealy with 18%, Cooks at 18% and Nix at 12%.
Here is the top players in the draft thus far:
1. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
2. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
3. Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
4. Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
5. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
6. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
7. Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
8. Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
9. Anthony Barr, LB, UCLA
10. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
11. Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
12. Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
13. Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
14. Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
15. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
16. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
17. Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State
18. Marqise Lee, WR, USC
19. C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama
20. Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
21. Odell Beckham Jr, WR, LSU
22. Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
23. Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
24. Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
Here's the usual reminder of how this vote works:
I want to know what the consensus opinions of you guys on the 2014 NFL Draft big board. To do this, we are going to run a series of polls. In the end, we should get a good idea of the top 32 players in the NFL draft.
This won't be a mock draft situation, so this isn't a vote on who you guys think will be chosen by which teams. This is simply who are the top players in order at any position. This way, if every team in the league chose purely by best player available, this is the order the players would come off the board.
To do this, I will put a list of the top remaining players according to most draft gurus. Then you guys will vote for who you think is the best player on the board. The top vote-getters will go in order of the largest percentage of the vote.
Each day the results will decide who gets adding to the board and in what order. Then a new poll will be posted for the next few picks until we have community consensus top 32 players.
Here are the next 10 players to choose from: