The board is almost complete. The players are ranked all the way to 28 which means there is just one more vote left to complete the list of your choices for the top 32 in this draft.
The latest addition to the board are Dee Ford, Kyle Fuller, Zack Martin, and Jason Verrett.
Ford led all vote getters with 18% of the vote. Next up was Kyle Fuller with 16%. After that Martin with 14% becomes the first offensive guard to make the rankings. The final player was Jason Verrett sliding in with 11% of the vote.
Here is the top players in the draft thus far:
1. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
2. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
3. Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
4. Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
5. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
6. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
7. Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
8. Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
9. Anthony Barr, LB, UCLA
10. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
11. Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
12. Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
13. Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
14. Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
15. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
16. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
17. Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State
18. Marqise Lee, WR, USC
19. C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama
20. Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
21. Odell Beckham Jr, WR, LSU
22. Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
23. Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
24. Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
25. Dee Ford, DE, Auburn
26. Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
27. Zack Martin, OG, Notre Dame
28. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
Here's the usual reminder of how this vote works:
I want to know what the consensus opinions of you guys on the 2014 NFL Draft big board. To do this, we are going to run a series of polls. In the end, we should get a good idea of the top 32 players in the NFL draft.
This won't be a mock draft situation, so this isn't a vote on who you guys think will be chosen by which teams. This is simply who are the top players in order at any position. This way, if every team in the league chose purely by best player available, this is the order the players would come off the board.
To do this, I will put a list of the top remaining players according to most draft gurus. Then you guys will vote for who you think is the best player on the board. The top vote-getters will go in order of the largest percentage of the vote.
Each day the results will decide who gets adding to the board and in what order. Then a new poll will be posted for the next few picks until we have community consensus top 32 players.
Just four spots remain. This poll will close at 4pm Pacific Time on May 6. At that time we will have our top 32 big board heading into the draft.
NOTE: They are in alphabetical order, not order of who is considered the best remaining. In other words Aaron A. Aaronson is not the best player in this draft.
Here are the ten players to choose from: