1) Drunk Blogging is a skill, not a right. Drunk commenting is appreciated by nearly everyone and has been practiced as well as preached by myself on many occasions. But, If you are blacked out...Then...Please...Step away from the keyboard, take a 500 MG Tylenol with a pint of water, find your bed and come back tomorrow. This goes for you Rich Gannon!!!!
2) Swearing is a part of literature and swearing is permitted in a Fanpost that is labeled "Rated R - Rant". This will only show up in the fan Post Section and will allow us to blow off steam. I have done these twice and believe that they should be rare
What I do not agree with is gratuitous swearing. Fix your vernacular, or find somewhere else to speak. Continuous swearing will eventually get you banned. There are kids here and also those who object to it.
3) If you want to do an interview for Silver and Black Pride and secure the interview, either, I, or, one of the staff will edit/format the interview before and after it is sent before it either happens or is posted.
4) Heated Discussion is the best part about this Blog. I love when I can't step away from the keyboard because I am hot about something and in a great discussion. Passion is what we all possess, or we wouldn't be spending time on a Blog. Respect is the key to all communications. Putting down one's "opinion" is fine, but, putting down "someone" is not alright.
5) You get to speak to Raider fans from around the World who have varying degrees of experience, passion and knowledge so have fun and I encourage you to bring something to the conversation.