We are up to the top 15 prospects in the 2014 draft per your votes. With today's vote, we add three more players to the rankings - Teddy Bridgewater, Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, and Justin Gilbert.
With 15 picks to choose from and consensus getting more and more difficult to find, Bridgewater got just 21% of the vote as the lead vote getter. After that it was Clinton-Dix with 13%, and then Justin Gilbert with 11%. The rest of the votes were spread out pretty evenly.
Here is the top players in the draft thus far:
1. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
2. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
3. Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
4. Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
5. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
6. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
7. Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
8. Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
9. Anthony Barr, LB, UCLA
10. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
11. Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
12. Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
13. Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
14. Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
15. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
Here's a reminder of how this vote works:
I want to know what the consensus opinions of you guys on the 2014 NFL Draft big board. To do this, we are going to run a series of polls. In the end, we should get a good idea of the top 32 players in the NFL draft.
This won't be a mock draft situation, so this isn't a vote on who you guys think will be chosen by which teams. This is simply who are the top players in order at any position. This way, if every team in the league chose purely by best player available, this is the order the players would come off the board.
To do this, I will put a list of the top remaining players according to most draft gurus. Then you guys will vote for who you think is the best player on the board. The top vote-getters will go in order of the largest percentage of the vote.
Each day the results will decide who gets adding to the board and in what order. Then a new poll will be posted for the next few picks until we have community consensus top 32 players.
Here are the next 12 players to choose from: