- As a group the O-line gave up just four total pressures in pass pro, tied for the best mark of the week, but each of the O-linemen received negative run-blocking grades, with Donald Penn posting the worst of the bunch (-2.7).
- Amari Cooper has had a drop in each of his first four games. His four drops are tied for third most in the NFL. Oddly enough, he's tied with teammate, Seth Roberts.
- Curtis Lofton's -5.3 coverage grade this week has dragged him to the foot of the position ranks in that department, now 50th of 51 inside linebackers.
- The defense was charged with 10 missed tackles. The third time in four games they've reached double digits. Curtis Lofton and DJ Hayden tied for the team lead with 2 missed tackles each.
- Dan Williams produced a 12.5 run stop percentage this week and his 10.7% on the season is sixth among all NT/DTs.
- The defense's 12 hurries were their most of the season so far, led by Khalil Mack's 4 hurries -- his best of the season -- along with one sack.
- Marquette King produced his highest punting grade of the year, +3.7.