As per your votes, we have nearly completed the top ten of our big board. The last poll gave us four new prospects -- Jameis Winston, Todd Gurley, Marcus Mariota, and Brandon Scherff.
Here is the big board so far:
1. Leonard Williams, DT, USC
2. Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
3. Dante Fowler, OLB, Florida
4. Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
5. Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
6. Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
7. Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
8. Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
9. Brandon Scherff, OT/OG, Iowa
This puts us at 9, so the question now is who will sneak in and finish out the top ten prospects in this draft? The voting is getting more and more spread out as there is less of a consensus on the best picks. It will be interesting to see who everyone thinks is the next best player on the board.
Again, this is NOT a mock draft, it's a big board, which means the results should be regardless of position or teams selecting them. That means it doesn't matter who is picking at any of the spots with regard to where they are ranked here.
The choices in the poll below are listed alphabetically. So as to try and make sure your choice is among them, there are 15 options to choose from.