Here are the detailed coverage areas:
1. California - All across Northern and Central portion including as far south as Santa Barbara and Bakersfield.
2. Nevada - The Northeastern portion including Reno
3. Oregon - Excluding some pockets in Eastern Oregon.
4. Washington - Southern portion of the state including the Tri-Cities. Does not include Seattle and Spokane.
5. Illinois - Most of the northern and central part of the state as far south as Springfield.
6. Wisconsin - Entire state
7. Michigan - Nearly entire state excluding small pocket in southeast.
8. Indiana - Northern portion including South Bend along Illinois and Michigan border
9. Minnesota - Nearly entire state excluding small pocket in southwest.
10. North Dakota - Eastern portion of the state. Does not include Bismark.
11. Iowa - Eastern portion including Cedar Rapids
12. Tri-state area of southern Illinois, eastern Missouri, western tip of Kentucky
To see which games all the colors on the map represent, head over to 506sports.com