November is done. And what a November it was for Raiders All Pro pass rusher, Khalil Mack. Despite having a bye week in the middle of it, Mack put up some monster stats in 3 games in November.
Here is his outstanding month per the Raiders website:
Stat line: 12 tackles (11 solo), 4 sacks, 6 quarterback hits, 2 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries, 2 passes defensed, 1 interception and one touchdown, helping the Raiders go 3-0 in November.
· Earned Defensive Player of the Week for his Week 9 performance in the Raiders’ win over the Denver Broncos, as well as Week 12 for his performance against the Carolina Panthers.
· Was the only player in the NFL in Week 9 to have 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery and 1 pass defensed.
· Became the first player since 2009 to have an interception, sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery and a touchdown in the same game in Week 12’s win over Carolina.
· Recorded his first career touchdown, intercepting a screen pass and returning it 11 yards for the score in the second quarter in Week 12 vs. Carolina.
· Sealed the team’s victory with 1:00 remaining when he recorded a sack-fumble, which he recovered, to bring the Panthers’ drive to a stop in Week 12.
·Tied for fifth in the NFL with four sacks in November.
·Tied for second in the NFL with two forced fumbles in November.
If Mack stays on the pace he set in November, he will finish the season with 16.0 sacks which is a sack more than he had last season when he finished just behind Defensive Player of the Year, JJ Watt.