We are now two big board polls in which have yielded our top 13 on the big board. Let’s keep it going for the next five.
As before, I have replaced the picks already made with others to put together another 25 possible picks. Choose who you think are the top five players left.
Once I feel like enough votes have come through, the top vote getters will be placed in the big board in order of most votes, then I’ll replace those prospects in the lineup and we’ll keep it going until we have put together a first round big board.
This big board is what we will use as our master list come draft day to get an idea of who is the best player on the board when each team picks.
Keep in mind, this is NOT a mock draft prediction, so the teams at each slot are irrelevant. This is also not a Raiders only draft board which means there should be no attention paid to positions of need or any such thing.
Here are the top 13. Then below that is the poll.
- Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
- Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State
- Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
- Takkarist McKinley, DE, UCLA
- Johnathan Allen, DT, Alabama
- Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama
- Jamal Adams, S, LSU
- Soloman Thomas, DE, Stanford
- Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
- Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
- Haason Reddick, LB, Temple
- OJ Howard, TE, Alabama
- Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
***This poll is closed***