With one day before the draft, we hit the home stretch of our big board poll. Now we hopefully fill out the final 20 thru 32 spots.
As before, I have replaced the picks already made with others to put together another 25 possible picks. Choose who you think are the top five players of those on the board now.
This final big board will use as our master list come draft day to get an idea of who is the best player on the board when each team picks.
Keep in mind, this is NOT a mock draft prediction, so the teams at each slot are irrelevant. This is also not a Raiders only draft board which means there should be no attention paid to positions of need or any such thing.
Here are the top 19. Then below that is the poll.
- Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
- Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State
- Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
- Takkarist McKinley, DE, UCLA
- Johnathan Allen, DT, Alabama
- Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama
- Jamal Adams, S, LSU
- Soloman Thomas, DE, Stanford
- Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
- Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
- Haason Reddick, LB, Temple
- OJ Howard, TE, Alabama
- Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
- Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
- Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
- Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
- Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
- Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
- Kevin King, CB, Washington