Marshawn Lynch joined the Oakland Raiders on April 27 under much fanfare. He took number 24 as expected and the orders immediately started pouring in from fans wanting a piece of history as Beast Mode will finally suit up for his hometown team. Making his jersey the top selling for the month of May at NFL shop.
It wasn’t hard to predict the popularity of Lynch’s merchandise upon joining the Raiders. He is an immensely popular former All Pro running back who is beloved in Oakland and beyond.
Lynch may be the top selling jersey, but he isn’t the only Raiders player jersey among the league’s top 25. Derek Carr was the 6th best selling jersey and Khalil Mack was the 15th best selling.
The Raiders are the only team with three players in the top 15.
The top 15:
- Marshawn Lynch, Oakland Raiders
- Tom Brady, New England Patriots
- Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys
- Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys
- Deshaun Watson, Houston Texans
- Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders
- Odell Beckham Jr, New York Giants
- Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagles
- Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
- Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
- James Conner, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
- Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
- Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Khalil Mack, Oakland Raiders