The day has finally arrived, the first round of the 2018 NFL Draft. And with it, rumors across the league are moving like wildfire. Here is some of the top speculation heading into the opening night of the draft.
- Oakland could trade up for N.C. State’s Bradley Chubb if he falls to the fifth or sixth overall pick
- Mike McGlinchey and Roquan Smith are the favorites to be picked by the Raiders at 10 overall barring a trade
- Another potential top target for Jon Gruden is UCLA offensive tackle Kolton Miller
- Ideally, Gruden wants to trade down and acquire more draft capital
- Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield is the favorite to be selected by the Cleveland Browns with the number one overall pick
- Saquon Barkley expected to be taken with the second overall pick by the New York Giants
- Both the Browns and Broncos at picks 4 and 5 are in talks for trading back
- Josh Allen’s old racist tweets may have been unveiled by a team that wants to draft him and is hoping he falls
- The Patriots could package both first round picks and move up for a Quarterback
- Packers are plotting a potential trade up from 14 overall
- Jets prefer Josh Rosen over Sam Darnold at three overall
- Both the Broncos and Bills could trade up to the second overall pick for Sam Darnold or Josh Allen
- 49ers working on a trade to send OT Trent Brown to the Broncos for a second round pick
- Ravens are high on offensive tackles Mike McGlinchey and Kolton Miller
While there is no guarantee any of these scenarios actually unfold Thursday night, they are worth following and provide even more anticipation for the draft.