You guys are cold blooded. Just before the Bills were on the clock, you send the last of the draft’s top QB’s to Miami. Now with Baker Mayfield off the board, where to the Bills go to fill their need at the postion? Or do they pass on the position in the first in favor of some other outstanding talent?
Also, once again, Roquan Smith was second fiddle with 29% of the vote.
A reminder, the way this will work is we will ask the Silver & Black Pride community (you) which prospect you think each team will pick, starting with the Browns at number one overall thru the Raiders pick at 10 overall and beyond.
Sorry, we can’t do trades because that would just get too complicated. So, if you think there will be a trade up at that spot, just pick the player you think will go there.
Each pick will go into place, taking them off the board for the rest of the mock vote. There are 12 choices in the poll in order to try and ensure some possibilities aren’t missed.
Eleven prospects off the board now:
- Cleveland Browns — Sam Darnold, QB, USC
- New York Giants — Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
- New York Jets — Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
- Cleveland Browns — Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State
- Denver Broncos — Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
- Indianapolis Colts — Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama
- Chicago Bears — Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
- San Francisco 49ers — Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
- Oakland Raiders — Vita Vea, DT, Washington
- Miami Dolphins — Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
- Buffalo Bills —
What do the Bills do at pick 12?
This poll is closed
Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan
Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
Derwin James, S, Florida State
Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado
Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama
Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
Connor Williams, OT, Texas