For the first time in 2019, the Raiders players will arrive at their facility. Many of the players will meet their new teammates for the first time and coaches will get to see them all together for the first time as well.
It’s the start of offseason workouts. This first phase last two weeks and consists of activities limited to strength and conditioning and physical rehabilitation only.
Among the new additions getting to meet their new teammates for the first time are wide receivers Antonio Brown and Tyrell Williams, offensive tackle Trent Brown, and defensive back Lamarcus Joyner. All of whom were added on long term deals last month.
Most of the players were arriving early this morning before the sun came up. Everyone is eager to get started and doesn’t want to be the last one in the building.
Here are some shots of a few of the newly signed Raiders as posted on Raiders website.
- Antonio Brown Oakland Raiders
- Trent Brown Oakland Raiders
- Tyrell Williams Oakland Raiders
- Lamarcus Joyner Oakland Raiders
- Isaiah Crowell Oakland Raiders
- Mike Glennon Oakland Raiders
- JJ Nelson Oakland Raiders
- Brandon Marshall Oakland Raiders
- Curtis Riley Oakland Raiders
- Alex Barrett Oakland Raiders
- Luke Willson Oakland Raiders
- Erik Harris, Johnathan Hankins Oakland Raiders
- De’Mornay Pierson-El, Ryan Grant Oakland Raiders
- Landry Jones Oakland Raiders