Here is the latest injury report entering Friday ahead of Sunday’s matchup as the Raiders host the Buffalo Bills at Allegiant Stadium.
Johnathan Abram (S) | Shoulder/Thumb - Limited
Damon Arnette (CB) | Wrist/Thumb - Did not participate
Trent Brown (T) | Calf - Did not participate
Bryan Edwards (WR) | Foot/Ankle - Did not participate
Rico Gafford (WR) | Hamstring - Did not participate
Denzelle Good (G/T) | Thumb - Full
Johnathan Hankins (DT) | Shoulder - Full
Alec Ingold (FB) | Ankle/Quad - Full
Josh Jacobs (RB) | Hip/Knee - Full
Nick Kwiatkoski (LB) | Pectoral - Limited
Cory Littleton (LB) | Knee - Limited
Daniel Ross (DT) | Foot - Did not participate
Henry Ruggs III (WR) | Knee/Hamstring - Did not participate
John Simpson (G) | Shoulder - Full
Darren Waller (TE) | Knee - Full
Sam Young (T) | Groin - Limited
Nevin Lawson (CB) | Ankle - Limited
In other Raiders’ links:
- Raiders DC Paul Guenther details how the team’s run defense can improve in Week 4.
- Raiders have some issues to fix on defense.
- Veteran corner Nevin Lawson replaces injured Damon Arnette.
- Marcus Mariota returns to practice for the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Raiders boss buys 6.3-acre plot in Henderson mountains for $6M.
- Raiders Cut DeShone Kizer, Re-Sign Former Wide Receiver.