Edwards played 20 snaps in the game. The third-round pick from South Carolina played just one snap in Week 9 in a win over the Los Angeles Chargers in his return from an ankle injury that kept him out since Week 3.
Edwards had one catch for 16 yards against Denver. Edwards has six catches for 115 yards in five games. He began the season as a starter, but Nelson Agholor played well in his absence. Expect Edwards to continue to get more opportunities even if Agholor remains the starter,
In other Raiders’ links:
- Big day for Carr: PFF loved what Carr did against the Broncos.
- Third-down dominance: The Raiders are leading the NFL on converting on third down. That is such a big deal.
- No more games at Allegiant Stadium this year: There will be no fans allowed at UNLV home games for the rest of the season. Previously, 2,500 fans were allowed into Allegiant Stadium for the games. The Raiders won’t have fans at home games at all this season.
- Nice job, Morrow: The Athletic looks at linebacker Nicholas Morrow’s performance against the Broncos.
- Grades are in: The San Jose Mercury News has Raiders’ grades for Week 10.