This is a post about hope. I was so excited when I saw this link and I instantly knew it was going to lead this article.
In an interview with Yahoo, Dr. Anthony Fauci said he thinks it is possible that NFL stadiums could be full by the start of the 2021 season next September. While it is still nine months away and nothing is for certain, it this is thrilling news. There is light at the end of the coronavirus tunnel!
Of course, nothing is for certain and we have a long road ahead, but it is comforting to know this nightmare could be over in the foreseeable future. Of course, every city will be different and there is no certainty Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas will be open, but let’s go with hope.
Let’s hope we all get to go inside that beautiful jewel in 2021.
In other Raiders’ links:
- Where do the Raiders rank? Here is Pro Football Talk’s Week 13 power rankings.
- Moving on: The Athletic turns the page from the Atlanta debacle.
- Review time: Before you move on, here’s a look at the Falcons’ tape.
- Leadership talk: The Las Vegas Review-Journal looks at how Derek Carr’s words will affect the team.
- Morrow balled out: PFF thinks Raiders’ linebacker Nicholas Morrow had the best game of his career Sunday.