Carr’s top two offensive weapons were the only two Las Vegas players named to the Pro Bowl on Monday. Unfortunately, that means center Rodney Hudson was snubbed — and Carr is not pleased about it.
After congratulating his tight end and running back for their honors, Carr brought up the Hudson omission on a press call Tuesday without being prompted by media members.
“The fact that Rodney Hudson wasn’t (voted) in there blows my mind,” Carr said. “I could go on and on about some more guys that should have been in there, but sometimes, I’ll let you guys talk about those things and why that happens.
“But the guys that watch the film and the guys that are playing the game, we know. We know what’s up. Rodney, no disrespect to anyone else, Rodney is the best in the league. That was crazy to me.”
In other Raiders links:
- Where does Carr rank? Here is FanSided’s quarterback rankings.
- Where do Raiders rank? Here is ProFootballTalk’s weekly power rankings.
- Ugly stats: Check out these terrible Raiders defensive numbers via the Associated Press.
- Guenther thoughts: Former Raiders linebacker Will Compton gives his opinion on recently fired Las Vegas defensive coordinator Paul Guenther during his podcast,
- Dolphins injuries: Here is Miami’s Tuesday injury report.