Though it’s way too early and this is likely to change, the Raiders have the third hardest schedule of 2020, according to opposing team win projections. If you were to take their schedule and base the wins on last season, they would have the 12th easiest schedule. Quite the turnaround if you ask me.
However, Vegas is high on the teams the Raiders will face off against this season. Opponents on the schedule have a total of 136.5 projected wins, with only two teams having a higher number.
Again, over/under projections are just a guess, and they’re likely to change. However, having the third most difficult schedule is definitely eye-opening and something to potentially follow leading up to the season.
As mentioned in previous articles, the Raiders playing in Las Vegas will likely draw large crowds from opposing fan bases, likely making it feel like a potential neutral site game, or maybe even a road game depending on the fan base traveling in.
Do you care that Vegas thinks the Raiders have the third most difficult schedule?
This poll is closed
- Hunter Renfrow tells SportsCenter he ‘can’t wait’ to play in Las Vegas
- Raiders confident Allegiant Stadium will be ready by July 31
- Richie Incognito on Raiders OL: “We’re going to lean on some people”
- The New York Jets signed Super Bowl winning quarterback Joe Flacco to a one-year deal
- NFL removes trailing requirement on 4th-and-15 proposal