Happy Sunday, everyone. Hope we’re having a great Memorial Day weekend. Today’s question I’m going to ask is going to be a fun one.
What was the first Raiders jersey you owned?
Some of you may have to go back a bit, and some of you may have to go back a year. But we’ve all had that first jersey at some point, so I thought it would be fun to hear about who yours was.
If you can, share the player and jersey that it was, and when/how you got it. Or, if you have any fun stories in regards to owning a jersey, let’s hear em. I know there are those out there who were the first in line to buy a Jamarcus Russell jersey, don’t be afraid to admit it.
For me, the first overall NFL jersey I owned was a Dolphins Ricky Williams jersey. I don’t know where I got it or why I had it, but that was my first jersey!
- 5 All-Madden things about former Raiders Hall of Fame coach, John Madden
- Daniel Carlson will have to fight for his job in 2020. Read about what Sports Illustrated has to say about the Raiders’ kicker
- “Ghost” played tangible role in Dave Casper’s history as a Raider
- Taking a look at the new NFL normal
- 2020 NFL season: proposed rule changes up for owners’ vote at virtual meetings
- Running back Devonta Freeman is willing to sit out 2020 season over contract desires
- Patrick Mahomes encouraged his newest fellow alumni at Texas Tech to “go out and win your Super Bowl” during the university’s virtual commencement Saturday.
- Former NFL QB Ryan Leaf arrested on domestic battery charge