Many people think that the Las Vegas Raiders have the chance to be a playoff team in 2020. With a brand new stadium and playing in a brand new city, there arguably won’t be a more exciting team to watch in the league. However, Fox Sports gambling expert Todd Fuhrman has other thoughts.
Earlier this week on “Lock It In,” the crew discussed whether or not the Raiders would hit the over or the under on their projection of eight wins. It’s safe to say, Fuhrman didn’t think they would.
The host mentions that the Raiders have had losing seasons in 14 of the last 17 seasons, which isn’t relevant at all for this upcoming 2020 season. He also went on to say they were “lucky” last year, as they went 7-3 in one possession games. If anything, isn’t that the making of a GOOD team? Doing well and coming out victorious in close games?
The segment continued, with another analyst saying that not only will the Raiders not finish above .500, but that Derek Carr will get replaced by Marcus Mariota!
Overall, it didn’t seem like they were that high on the Raiders. But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right?
What do you all think? If you were given $100 to bet on the over/under for wins for the Raiders this season, what bet would you make. I’ve seen a lot of different odds, but let’s go with 7.5 wins.
Over or under, 7.5 wins in 2020
This poll is closed
In other Raiders’ links:
- Although Father’s Day was Sunday, let’s take a look back at all the father/son duos we’ve seen throughout the history of the NFL.
- NFL reportedly optimistic about 2020 season despite rash of positive COVID-19 tests.
- Raiders given 17th best odds to win the Super Bowl at 30-1.
- Dak Prescott expected to sign franchise tender Monday.
- NFL legend Brett Favre compares Colin Kaepernick to Tillman leaving NFL for military.