If you’re a die-hard fan of your team, you’ve likely travelled on the road to see your team play an away game. While there are a lot of great cities that have NFL teams with a lot of things to do to spend your weekend — none are quite like the city of Las Vegas.
The Raiders will be playing in Las Vegas for the first time this season, and it will be interesting to see what weekends in the city are like for a football game. Unless you live in Vegas, opposing fans and Raiders fans will be traveling to catch a game every weekend.
For those of you who have planned to catch a game this season, share in the comments what your plans are for the weekend! This will be a fun way to see what Raiders fans have planned, and potentially give other fans some suggestions on what they can potentially do when they come in for a game.
In the comments, share the following (whatever you’re comfortable with):
- Hotel you’re staying at
- Restaurants you plan on eating at
- Shows you’re going to see
- Fun things you’re going to do
- Anything else!
In other Raiders’ links:
- Raiders’ LB Phil Villapiano never stopped making big impact
- The team has big plans for the do-it-all rookie Lynn Bowden Jr.
- How the Raiders created fantasy football
- Heading into this offseason, everybody knew the Las Vegas Raiders had a major need at wide receiver. Though they largely ignored the position in free agency, they doubled up in the first three rounds in the draft. First-round pick Henry Ruggs III will get most of the attention this season, but third-rounder Bryan Edwards could be just as good.