The Las Vegas Review Journal reported that the team is giving another extension to season-ticket holders who chose a payment plan. Friday was supposed to be the deadline for the final payment for 2020 Raiders’ season tickets. However, the Raiders told the affected season-ticket holders on Thursday that they will have an extension period to make the final payment. This is the third extension the franchise has given to the season ticket holders.
The Raiders referenced the uncertainty surrounding this season for the extension. The NFL will follow local health guidelines in determining if and when fans can attend games in each NFL city this season. A decision won’t occur for weeks, so it makes sense for the Raiders to be flexible with the payment of season tickets for their fans, especially since many are likely dealing with financial burdens associated with the pandemic.
In other Raiders’ links:
- Big year for Mullen: NBC Bay Area has a look at second-year cornerback Trayvon Mullen.
- Almost finished: Allegiant Stadium is 98% finished.
- Uphill player: Here’s a cool video of second-year defensive end Maxx Crosby.
- Coach showdown: CBS Sports ranks the Jon Gruden-Bill Belichick meeting in Week 3 as the ninth biggest coaching matchup of the 2020 season.
- Mr. Clutch: Derek Carr has 11-game winning touchdown passes.