Jones hasn’t played in a game since 2018, but spent the 2019 offseason with the Jacksonville Jaguars. He’s also played for the Cowboys and 49ers, along with the Packers where he spent the majority of his career.
He was a first-round pick (26th overall) by the Packers in 2013. Over the course of his career, Jones has appeared in 67 games with nine starts. He’s racked up 88 tackles, 10 sacks, seven passes defensed and one fumble recovery. In postseason action, Jones has appeared in seven contests, totaling nine tackles and a half-sack.
Once Jones left the Packers, his numbers took a hit. From 2017-18, he appeared in eight games and made two starts while with the 49ers and Cowboys. In his first four seasons, he appeared in 59 games with the Packers, making seven starts.
- Comfortable in Guenther’s system, Lamarcus Joyner seeks to bring physicality this season
- Maxx Crosby making strides and improving during 2020 Training Camp
- Darren Waller excited to learn from Jason Witten, start new chapter in Vegas
- Clelin Ferrell was drafted to be a foundational piece for the Raiders and now he’s ready to become a cornerstone of the organization.
- Marcus Mariota predicted to become the starter at quarterback for the Las Vegas Raiders during the 2020 season
- Maxx Crosby was back on the practice field Thursday for the Las Vegas Raiders and has therefore been activated off the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Wide receiver Nelson Agholor is committed to being a better version of himself in 2020
- Former Oregon prep star Tyrell Williams is healthy, plans big year for the Las Vegas Raiders in 2020
- Raiders Hunter Renfrow Earns Praise from NFL Great