It’s little surprise that the Kansas City Chiefs are an enormous betting favorite to win the AFC West division title in 2020.
After all, they are the defending Super Bowl champion, they won the division by five games last season and they have won the AFC West for four straight seasons. Sports books expect a similar situation this year in the division.
The Chiefs are the biggest division favorite in the NFL in 2020, priced at -455. The Baltimore Ravens are the next biggest division favorite as they are -200 to win the AFC North. The Chargers are 8-1 to win the AFC West, Denver is 9-1 and the Raiders are 12-1.
Yet, Frank Schwab of Yahoo! isn’t quite sure the Chiefs are a lock to win the AFC West. He believes Super Bowl hangovers are real and the Chiefs might be primed for a fall.
I believe the Chiefs should be the favorite to win the AFC West, but, by no means, is this division over before it starts. All four teams have a shot.
In other Raiders’ links:
- Waller love; Check out this Darren Waller highlight.
- Rookie love: NFL.com is impressed with the Raiders’ rookie class.
- Please to sign Clowney: NFL.com wants the Raiders to sign defensive end Jadeveon Clowney.
- Renfrow is fired up: Check out Raiders’ receiver Hunter Renfrow in camp.
- This is what Littleton brings to the Raiders; PFF has some stunning stats on new Raiders’ linebacker Cory Littleton.