As the caption in the tweet says, Silver and Black looks really good on Lady Liberty. Over the night, the Statue of Liberty outside of Vegas’ New York-New York hotel got a nice little upgrade. She currently is rocking a Raiders jersey with the No. 20 and a commemorative season patch.
I must say, the black is definitely her color.
In other Raiders’ links:
- Derek Carr talked to Haute Living magazine about how Kobe Bryant shaped his career.
- Bryan Edwards, Henry Ruggs III confident they can be a new dynamic duo out wide receiver.
- WATCH as the Raiders hit the practice field to prepare for their Week 1 matchup against the Carolina Panthers to begin the 2020 season.
- Take a look at the Silver and Black’s Week 1 Injury Report as the team prepares for their 2020 season opener against the Panthers.
- NFL.com ranked all 32 starters ahead of Week 1. Spoiler, Derek Carr didn’t crack the top 20.
- The Raiders are favored by three points this weekend on the road at the Panthers. The Athletic shares whether or not you should bet on them to cover.
- Over/under: Which Raiders will exceed expectations; which ones will fall short?
- Coronavirus puts damper on Raiders fever in Las Vegas.
- In some ways, the Raiders are getting an extra first-round pick this year. That would be second-year safety Johnathan Abram, who missed all but the first game last year.
- Former Central Catholic star DeShone Kizer was added to the Las Vegas Raiders’ practice squad this week.