According to Pro Football Focus, Parker was the highest graded Las Vegas player in the game.
The five highest-graded players against the Bengals in Week 11:— PFF Las Vegas Raiders (@PFF_Raiders) November 22, 2021
1. Brandon Parker - 85.0
2. Darren Waller - 82.8
3. Maxx Crosby - 78.4
4. John Simpson - 76.9
5. Nate Hobbs - 75.5 pic.twitter.com/cDq8H6Uytk
A 85 score is an indication that a player had a strong game, regardless of position. Parker has struggled much of this season. His overall grade from Pro Football Focus is just 48, which is not a great grade.
Parker, a fourth-year player, has started since Week 5 when the Raiders moved rookie Alex Leatherwood from right tackle to right guard. Again, Parker has struggled a lot this season, but perhaps his strong performance against the Bengals will lead to a strong finish of the season for Parker, who is a free agent in the offseason.
Other Raiders’ links:
- 2020 draft makeup: Yahoo has some draft ideas for the Raiders.
- Go Casey, go: Raiders’ cornerback Casey Hayward has some great numbers, according to PFF.
- Power Rankings time: Where are the stumbling the Raiders ranked in PFT’s Power Rankings. Check it out here.
- Enough is enough: The is the new message from Raiders’ quarterback Derek Carr.
- Playoff chase: The Raiders are currently 11th in the AFC playoff chase, which will, of course, end with seven teams advancing to the postseason.