Last week, Raiders general manager Mike Mayock said he and coach Jon Gruden believe this can be a playoff team and they are not backing down from that prediction. That’s good — expectations in the Raider Nation are sky high as well and they should be.
One of the reasons why people inside and outside of the organization are excited is that the Raiders seem improved in some areas.
Now, it your turn to let us now what position you think the Raiders are most improved unit.
Our candidates are:
- Defensive end with the addition of free-agent prize Yannick Ngakoue.
- Defensive tackle with additions of Gerald McCoy, Quinton Jefferson, Solomon Thomas and Darius Philon.
- Cornerback with addition of Casey Hayward and rookie Nate Hobbs — and the hope that second-year players Damon Arnette and Amik Robertson take a big step forward.
- Safety with the additions of rookies Tre’von Moehrig and Tyree Gillespie.
- Running back with addition of veteran Kenyan Drake.
Take our poll and explain the reasons for your vote in the comment section below.
What is Raiders’ most improved position?
This poll is closed