The Las Vegas Raiders are set to take on the New England Patriots for their Week 15 matchup in what is virtually a must-win game to keep the Raiders’ slim playoff hopes alive. Luckily, Las Vegas got some good news this week as wide receiver Hunter Renfrow and tight end Darren Waller were back on the practice field after serving stints on injured reserve.
So, for this week’s Holder’s Handful podcast, I made sure to cover that and any other news surrounding the Silver and Black to get Raider Nation prepped for Sunday.
The full episode can be found below, and if you’d like to have your questions answered on a future show, either Tweet them at me, @MHolder95, or email them to SBPQuestions1@gmail.com.
- House Oversight and Reform Committee indicates Washington Commanders leaked John Gruden’s emails
- John Simpson and Lester Cotton let go
- Netane Muti signed and Hronis Grassu called up
- Trayvon Mullen cut from Cardinals
- How the Raiders can get eliminated from the playoffs
- Maxx Crosby joins Chandler Jones in the history books
- Josh Jacobs gets good news about injured pinkie
- Injury report
- How are Gruden and Mayock’s picks doing?
- Muti potential long-term solution?
- & more!
Please make sure to rate, review, subscribe and download wherever you listen to podcasts. Go Raiders!