The Las Vegas Raiders will open the 2022 NFL season next month when they play the Jacksonville Jaguars in the Pro Football Hall of Fame game on August. 4.
Yes, it’s approaching.
Our friends at DraftKings Sportsbook has game prop bets for the Raiders-Jaguars tilt. Let’s check them out:
- First field goal before or at 13:00 elapsed in game, yes -125, no -130
- First score before or at 7:00 elapsed in game, yes -145, no -115.
- First touchdown before or at 14:00 elapsed in game.
- Jaguars over 1.5 field goals, -175, under 1.5 field goals, +105.
- Raiders over 1.5 field goals, -185, under 1.5 field goals, +105
- Jaguars total first quarter touchdowns, over 0.5 +185, under -340.
- Raiders total first quarter touchdowns, over 0.5 +170, under -300.
The Raiders are a 1-point favorite over Jacksonville.
Other Raiders links:
- Mail call: The Athletic has a Raiders’ mailbag.
- Carr just misses: Raiders’ quarterback Derek Carr just missed placing on ESPN’s top-10 quarterback list.
- Looking at Rock: The Las Vegas Review-Journal has a feature on new Raiders’ cornerback Rock Ya-Sin.