At 0-3, the Las Vegas Raiders’ Week 4 contest against the Denver Broncos could not be any bigger and more important. It’s a matchup between two long-time AFC West rivals where both teams are jockeying for positioning within a competitive division and have playoff aspirations.
To preview this massive Raiders/Broncos game, Joe Rowles of Mile High Report was kind enough to hop on this week’s Behind Enemy Lines podcast to give Raider Nation some insight into the Ponies.
- Is Nathaniel Hackett in over his head?
- What’s going on with Russell Wilson?
- Courtland Sutton could be a matchup nightmare for the Raiders
- Javonte Williams is scary and still growing
- How Bradley Chubb and Randy Gregory compliment each other
- Broncos defense in the post-Vic Fangio era
- Patrick Surtain II is becoming a star
- & more!
Please make sure to rate, review, subscribe and download wherever you listen to podcasts. Go Raiders!